Good friend Walter shared this German article about Cheryl Miller from 1969 that he acquired from Ebay. It shows Cheryl with a short haircut, something apparently she had wanted for quite some time. She looks adorable:
Walter was kind enough to provide a summary of the article:
- The headline reads, “Paula’s lion is now Stanley”
- In the article Cheryl talks about the ending of Daktari and how she is now spending time with her husband. She misses the animals of Daktari and is very sad that Clarence had died. Judy always stole candy bars from Cheryl’s dressing room but she misses the chimp and wants to visit Judy some time.
- She plans on going with her husband on safari in Africa and will shoot the animals only with her camera.
- Cheryl is a excellent cook, spaghetti invitations for 10 people she is good at
- Cheryl loves flowers, but her scotch terrier dog Artemis had ruined the flowers
- Cheryl with short hair, she waited three years in Daktari to got rid of her long hair.
Click to Tweet & Share: Rare article on Cheryl Miller with first husband Stanley Shapiro; 1969 article on Ivan Tors http://wp.me/p3hKG3-hN
Are you a fan of Daktari?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to subscribe, and never miss a post!
Follow Susan on Facebook and Twitter
Listen to Susan’s music Read Susan’s other blogs: Louisa May Alcott is My Passion and Be As One: Living Life in a Single Flow