Have you written stories about Daktari where you’ve imagined yourself as part of the action? Several of our readers have done so and I am happy to post such stories on this site.
Here are some simple guidelines:
- Stories should run between 600 and 1000 words. I cannot accept longer stories but will consider serializing longer stories if I believe they will be of interest to my readers.
- Contact me at email@example.com with an initial inquiry and a summary of your story. DO NOT send any unsolicited stories as they will not be read. If I believe the story will interest our readers, I will request that you send me the story.
- Once I have decided I want to run a story, please submit it as an attached Microsoft Word file. Do NOT put in any extra returns (but you can add points between paragraphs). Please do not format the text in any way (no indents, headers, etc.). Please do NOT use a double space at the end of a sentence.
- Before sending, check carefully for correct spelling and grammar.
- People are likely to comment on your story–please be prepared for that.
I look forward to hearing from you and sharing your stories!